Orange Coast College Scoops the 12th Title in the Rowing Competition


Rowing is a sport that despite its design has been adapted by most Universities. The Orange Coast College is among the best Colleges that have succeeded in the game. The rowing team has performed well over the years gaining recognition in the sports industry. Today, the Orange Coast College team has participated in most of the National competitions competing with the best Universities.

The team has committed their time to improve their skills in the game. Hard work and dedication are at the core of the team. It is through their hard work that the team scooped the 12th title in the rowing competitions.

The Orange Coast College is among the top Colleges that have succeeded in sports. The College has dedicated significant resources in support of sports. Orange Coast College, founded in 1947 has competed in different sports games that have put them on the international front. Even though the college was established in 1947, the first classes were held the following year, 1948. The College was established after local voters passed a motion to build a junior college.

Orange Coast College is a community college that provides associate degrees in art and science subjects. The associate degrees run for two years. Also, the college offers lower-division courses that give the students the opportunity to transfer to other Universities and Colleges. It is one of the colleges with the highest number of students that have transferred their classes to the University of California. Learn more about Orange Coast College: and

Orange Coast College has enrolled over 24,000 since 1948. 97% of all the students are residents of California while the remaining 3% are international students. It is one of the community colleges that offer post-secondary courses in administration and education. The College usually has three intakes in the Fall, Summer, and Spring.

Orange College offers 135 programs including technical and nautical programs. A great percentage of the students pursue the technical academic programs. They have high-quality academic facilities with state-of-the-art equipment.

The College has been accredited by the Western Association of School and Colleges.